I am writing you today to tell you about a serious audio quality problem at your AMC Theaters located in La Jolla, California. While this location isn't really all that clean or up to date by modern day standards, I find that I still prefer this location due to the friendliness of the staff, the $6 morning ticket sale, and the temperature of the individual theaters themselves.
I noticed a couple weeks ago as I was viewing a movie in theater 3, I believe, that there was a constant buzzing coming from the left side of the room. It started up during the trailers, and did not go away until the movie was over. Thankfully, I was able to block it out for the majority of the movie, but it did draw away from the experience some.
Just two mornings ago, it happened again only this time with a different theater number. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it might be a good idea to do a tune up on your audio sound system at this location. It really distracts from what would otherwise be a higher quality film going experience.
I appreciate the time you've taken to read this letter.
Sincerely,
Daniel
I bet you get free movie vouchers for this one! One time I sat through a shakey movie and after complaining got free tickets to come back instantly.
ReplyDelete$6???? That's NOTHING. They're about $12 where I'm from!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Daniel, I have a project for you that you might find interesting. I didn't know if you wanted me to write to you here or if you rather get an email.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carlos
Dear Carlos,
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued about this secret project idea that you have. I'd say, post it here... unless, you really think it should be kept secret, in which case, I can find a way to drop you my email address.
With respect,
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
ReplyDeleteWe are excited to hear that you enjoy attending movies at one of our San Diego locations (I assume La Jolla 12?). Thank you for the compliments on our service, the AMCinema ticket price ($6) and the theatre temperature. It's disheartening to hear that you've had poor sound quality in your movies on a couple experiences at the theatre.
I can assure you that your feedback has been noted and we will investigate the quality of sound at La Jolla 12. I anticipate a letter will be arriving here in Kansas City but wanted to reach out to you via your blog and let you know we're on it.
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to address the shortfall. Much appreciated!
Regards,
Melissa - AMC Entertainment, Inc.
Hi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteTalk about prompt service! It's so weird whenever someone that I'm writing to ends up finding my blog. You're the third person to manage that. I do appreciate the comment, though.
It is indeed the La Jolla 12. I know that sometimes, its hard to compete with the massive 20-plex theaters popping up everywhere, but I'm rather partial to the smaller and older theaters due to the smaller crowds and usually cheaper price. That'd be excellent if someone could check out the sound problems... I'm sure it's fixable.
Unfortunately, I think I mailed the letter to a different place. I used a PO Box in Atlanta that I snagged from the AMC website. I have to say, it's good to see your company at least welcomes old fashioned letters.
Thanks again for the response, and keep up the good work.
Daniel