Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Disneyland

Dear Disneyland,

I am writing you today to follow-up on a report of an item that I may have lost on one of your rides. I'm pretty sure it was lost on Space Mountain, although it could've happened on Splash Mountain. What I lost was my light blue translucent Motorola pager. I do not have a record of this report, but I did inform a staff member about it prior to leaving the park in the City Hall area. I also cannot remember her name.

I'm not sure how long you keep record of these things, but I lost it sometime during the spring of 1995. Probably in May or June. I remember this because it was the time when I saw a kid get knocked down by two of your employees pushing a churro cart towards Tomorrowland. Maybe this can help aid in your search, being that this event occurred on the same day.

I will say, I'm willing to cut my losses on this one, but wanted to take this time to at least make an attempt at follow-up. I left my home phone number on record, although that was a few phone numbers ago so any attempts to contact me might have gotten your team nowhere.

Also, I love the smell from the ride Pirates of the Caribbean. How is your team able to achieve this scent? I'd be interested in reproducing it for a Halloween party I might be throwing in the near future here.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and for the fine amusement park your team has put together. It is greatly appreciated.

Your Friend,

Daniel

3 comments:

  1. Regoddamndiculous, Daniel.

    Great jorb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the types of letters I wish I had the balls to write...

    Awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete