I am writing you today to share my experience with one of your fresh-cut fruit packages. I've been buying your prepared fruit packages for about the past year as I find the taste and quality is far superior than the other fruit distributors, and the convenience cannot be beat. My personal favorite out of all your fruit mixes has to be the cantaloupe.
Recently, I purchased your 10.5oz Summer Splash natural fruit product with a use by date of 9/23/10 (Full code reads: 09/23/10-IB IR190528). Today is 9/21/10. When I went open the package, I found that there was white, fuzzy mold growing all over the fruit inside the container. Needless to say, I threw it out.
I understand that these things happen at times, and just one contaminated fruit can ruin the whole bunch... but I was looking forward to having this particular breakfast greatly. I had it all planned out. I was going to sit at my desk and slowly consume your fine fresh fruit while plugging away at my work, but now I find myself writing out this letter.
I'm sure I will buy your products again, but I did want to make you aware of my brief dissatisfaction. The culprit appeared to be a bad strawberry. Maybe it was a lapse in quality control, but I do appreciate your attention to the matter.
Thank you for the fine fresh fruit product that you -- produce. (Get it? Produce! It's a play on words...)
Hungrily,
Daniel

No comments:
Post a Comment