Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reply - Palmolive

This is my second reply from today.


My original letter to Palmolive from August 15, 2010.


The reply:


This one amused me. It was a form letter, but along with a voucher for a free bottle of Ajax dish liquid (which I'll give a try), I also got an envelope labeled "With Compliments" that was jam packed full of coupons. They are as follows:
- $.40 off any Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap
- $.75 off any Softsoap Body Wash
- $.40 off any Palmolive Dish Liquid
- $.75 off any Irish Spring Body Wash
- $.50 off any Suavitel Fabric Conditioner or Dryer Sheets
- $.40 off any Palmolive Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
- $.75 off any Colgate Kids Toothpaste
- $.75 off any Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant
- $1.00 off any Colgate Total or Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste
- $.75 off any Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant
- $.50 off any Murphy Oil Soap Product
- $.50 off any Colgate Wisp Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead
- $.75 off any Colgate Manual Toothbrush
- $.30 off any Multipack of Irish Spring Bar Soap

Awesome. Altogether, that's worth about $10.49 in savings. I'll take it. A success with Colgate-Palmolive... although, now I'm sort of limited in being able to write about how Irish Spring leaves an off-white stain on the soap counter in my bathroom seeing that Colgate is the parent company for all these brands, but maybe I'll still give it a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment