Friday, September 24, 2010

Reply - Vons

I got a reply today.


My original letter to Vons from August 31, 2010.


The reply:


I love getting personal letters like this back. I know that Larry took the extra time to sit down and read what I wrote... that sort of extra customer service is very important to me. And true to fact, my name was indeed corrected on my card... I was caught off-guard when the cashier pronounced my name without any hesitation. I had to do a bit of a double-take.

Thanks, Vons. Keep it up.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Daniel,

    I noted the all-caps WE in the fourth line of the second graph. Not sure what this indicates, but I'm pretty sure it's important.

    Keep up the good work,

    Erin O'Brien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, a couple other typos in the note that any spell checker should've caught.

    Nonetheless, good job, Vons.

    ReplyDelete