I am writing you today to say thanks for putting on a great show at MCAS Miramar in San Diego, CA this past weekend. While I opted to not go on base for the show (traffic was insane), I was able to make it close enough on Saturday and Sunday to get a very personal view of your brilliant flight demonstration.
My father and I used to come out to your shows each year, way back when it was a Navy base. Sometimes the Thunderbirds would fly on certain years, but it was always the Blue Angels that I was after. I can remember spending the better majority of the show as a 6 year old with my fingers in ears, always looking over shoulder with distrust while waiting for the sneak pass to hit... the anticipation was almost too much for me to handle.
There's a good chance I'll probably end up moving towards the east coast by year end, and was hoping to find a new air show that I could get into the habit of checking out each year. I'm wondering, are you able to recommend some solid air show locations that put on a show comparable to the one they do at MCAS Miramar each year? I've got a lady and her nearly 5 year old son that I'd like to take, as he's never been to see a show of this magnitude. Any info would be great.
From a long time fan, thanks again for all the hard work. It's a fine thing that you do.
Sincerely,
Daniel


HEY, I DO THINK YOU DID TO PHOTO-SHOP SOME NEW PICS OF YOURSELF?? AND MAYBE COME TO NYC AND SEE A REAL CITY, THE CROSS ROADS OF THE WORLD.
ReplyDeleteOUR DOORS ARE ALWAYS OPEN, NYC.....